- Condominium insurance covers your personal property and liability, as well as any additions, alterations and improvements you make to your unit that are your responsibility based on the condo association agreement. Your condo insurance policy protects you and your family members against bodily injury and property damage liability claims and any litigation that may result subject to the limits you select.
- In addition, you can elect to carry Full Value Personal Property which ensures that you are reimbursed full replacement value without regard for depreciation after a covered loss.
- You can also select medical payments coverage which will pay for medical expenses incurred by a visitor who is injured at your residence regardless of fault. Various limits are available.
- If you have upgraded fixtures or added features in your condo unit, condo building item coverage protects these investments. Be sure to consult your HOA agreement to determine what the association policy covers and what you are responsible for. Optional loss assessment coverage is also available to protect you against certain assessments that may be levied by the association. You would be compensated for additional living expenses incurred should you need to vacate your condo after a covered loss. If common areas are damaged, your condo association may levy assessments against all the owners to pay the deductible on their association policy. Various limits of loss assessment coverage are available. Be sure to consult the HOA agreement to determine the potential for such assessments. We can help you determine your coverage needs to make sure you’re properly covered.
- You may opt to supplement condo insurance coverage with personal umbrella liability insurance for broader protection. If you have special valuable items such as jewelry, art, antiques or collectibles, ask about our Valuable Articles which provides broader coverage and no deductible in the event of a covered loss.
You have lots of choices and options when it comes to condominium insurance. Our knowledgeable, experienced caring staff can assist you with all your personal insurance needs,
Cincinnati-based Mariemont Insurance, Inc. is a people-oriented business dedicated to meeting your individual insurance needs.